Control access of controlled medicines and other essential equipment
Enable nurses, pharmacists and other staff to maintain care quality by ensuring quick, safe and authorised access to medicines and equipment.
TFS provide essential key management solutions for the healthcare industry. Rather than spending time looking for keys, manage access to controlled medicine keys on a granular level and record who accessed what and when.
Ensure authorised staff such as community nurses can access drips, syringes and more from equipment libraries day and night, with no need for a person to be there to supervise.
Manage equipment access for community staff, so the right people can access charged and working iPads, mobile phones and other equipment quickly, before visiting patients.
Maintain quick, safe and authorised access to vital keys and equipment
- Control access - define unique access restrictions on key sets to specific medicines, freeing up nurses time to care for patients.
- Manage equipment - manage access to equipment libraries, so only authorised people access drips, wheelchairs and more
- Keep audit trails - keep an audit trail of usage of controlled medicines
- Give instant access - place key and equipment cabinets in different locations, close to where they are needed to save time and help staff
- Save time - ensure equipment libraries can be accessed quickly, saving nurses and porters time to ensure patient care
- Drive accountability - make users 100% accountable for the items they use
- Enforce processes - ensure keys never leave the hospital and are never used outside of shifts
- Have visibility and real-time alerts - receive alerts if keys are not returned and enable staff to log faults so you can keep everything working