Due to the expansion of our Global Enterprise Service Team we are looking for Project Managers to join our team
Our culture is integral to who we are as a company, we believe in delivering exceptional service to our clients whilst positively impacting our people and the community around us.
Our relationships with the local communities are very important to us and are an essential part in the growth of our business. We give something back by building a culture that promotes employee volunteering, corporate giving and creating local educational partnerships.
We are also committed to shaping our business strategy on future risks faced by the community at large.
We strive to be a responsible employer by creating a workplace built on Our Values that promote Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Focused, Innovative and High Performing.
- Teamwork - We inspire by encouraging team members to work together to achieve more as together we are stronger.
- Integrity - We value our integrity and treat all our team members with respect and honesty.
- Customer Focused - Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We regularly review our processes to identify potential customer pain points and identify them before they become a problem.
- Innovative - We innovate by partnering with some of the most technologically advanced manufacturers in the industry meaning we can offer the latest innovative solutions. We also create our own innovative solutions such as TFSNET.
- High Performing - We invest in our team and believe everyone is equal, we give everyone opportunities for training, development and progression to build a team of high performing individuals.
Our Environmental Commitments
We are committed to promoting sustainable development that supports our transition to a low carbon economy. We do this by encouraging employee engagement as well as bringing in greener aspects for the business to utilise. We seek to minimise the environmental impact of our activities through environmentally responsible practices including the prevention of pollution, the minimisation and control of waste and sourcing from sustainable natural resources.
We are in the process of replacing all company vehicles with electric models and have introduced a scheme to support the planting of trees.