Ukraine Charity Appeal
Added in Fundraising
Tailored Fire and Security employees are taking part in a virtual challenge to raise money for Ukrainian refugees.
At Tailored Fire and Security, we regularly hold fundraising events and donate to charities in order to help those in need.
The ongoing situation in Ukraine is devastating, and we want to help those affected in any way we can.
Starting on Monday 21st March and ending on Friday 20th May, employees at TFS will be volunteering to walk, run or cycle the equivalent distance from our Head Office to the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv - a total of 1,725 miles.
We have set up a JustGiving page for donations and we will be sharing regular updates of the teams' completed miles so you can keep up to date with their progress. All donations will be going to the Red Cross Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal, who help those affected in a number of ways, including;
• Providing food, first aid, clean water, shelter support, warm clothing, hygiene parcels and medicines
• Supporting hospitals and healthcare facilities
• Supporting fire fighters and civil protection units
• Training people up in life-saving first aid
• Helping families stay in contact with each other
• Educating people on the risks of explosives
• Repairing vital infrastructure
• Helping to repair homes, healthcare centres, schools and community centre
The work the Red Cross do is essential, and we are extremely grateful for all donations which will allow us to help those who have had to flee their homes and no longer have a safe place to live.
If you would like to donate to our appeal, please head to our JustGiving page here.
A huge thank you, from all of the Tailored Fire and Security team.