Fire Alarm Service & Commissioning Engineer Positions Available
Fire Alarm Service & Commissioning Engineer Positions Available<br /> <br />
Experience required in following disciplines:-
· Maintenance of small to large fire alarm systems.
· Maintenance of Gas Extinguishing Systems.
· Maintenance of small to large Emergency Lighting systems
· Good fault finding & Repair Skills
· Detailed knowledge of various makes of Fire Alarm Panels (Advanced, Morley, Kidde, Gent, Protec etc.) and field devices.(Hochiki, Apollo, Protec, Gent etc.).
· Knowledge of commissioning small to large fire alarm systems using laptop software
· Installation Skills (approved electrician status ideal)
· Detailed knowledge of other disciplines (CCTV, Intruder & Access Control Systems) would be advantageous
· Working knowledge required ofBS, EN & BAFE standards.
Required for “Out Of Hours On Call” duty.
Full driving licence& ECS Card is essential. Company vehicle, uniform and mobile phone provided.
Candidate is to have Good customer service skills and presentable appearance.
“IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE”
40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, between 8:00am - 4:30pm
Salary Negotiable - Depending on experience and qualifications