Service Fire & Security Engineers - Southern Based
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for experienced, southern based Service Fire and Security Engineers to join our Service and Maintenance function of the business. The roles cover the South of the UK, but it would be beneficial if candidates were based in Bristol, Cambridge, Southampton or Essex.
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Company hybrid car/van
- Overtime available
- Employee recognition programme
- Regular company socials
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Travel and standby time paid
- To carry out reactive and preventative maintenance and additional works to existing fire and security systems
- To ensure that pre-planned maintenance schedules are kept up to date. This is done by our internal CASH system and is supported by the Service Co-Ordinator
- Assist and escort visiting contractors where necessary
- Fault finding and defect rectification, some installation work may be required
- Become familiar with the structure of the department and the various client sites
- Complete all duties assigned in a safe manner, observing all required regulations
- Investigate the performance of equipment installed onsite to produce reports and recommendations
- To mentor and develop any apprentice engineers that may be placed with you
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written and with all levels of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist with other general tasks where required across the business.
- Tailored Fire & Security are NSI Gold Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS7858 and DBS Checked.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- ECS Card.
Location: South Of The UK
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: +44 (0) 161 874 1940