Tailored Fire & Security are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the projects and installations function of the business.
- Leading industry salaries paid
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
We are an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth, and due to the expansion of our Installations department we are looking for an experience Project Manger to ensure the smooth running of all the installations within the company.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently through all stages of a project's life cycle.
We are looking for an aspirational, driven and influential individual to lead the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation with upcoming projects where you will be an integral part of the team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs, including programme, financial information, health & safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes
- Responsible for the day to day management of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring the successful delivery of the projects
- To ensure that you are compliant with the companies' procedures and in line with British Standards
- To manage the project team effectively, ensuring they all have clear objectives to ensure delivery of project
- To take ownership of the profitability of the project and have overall responsibility of the financial position
- To be able to report, and work closely with the Branch Director, giving updates on the projects
- To complete contract documentation
- To prepare estimates and quotations
- To be able to build and maintain strong relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors
- To ensure that all contract documentation is prepared in line with the client specifications and timeframes
Travel to and from customers sites is an essential part of the role. All of our clients are based across the North of England, however occasional travel may be required anywhere inside or outside of the UK subject to the needs of the business.
- Experience of Project Management - 2 years (required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take a proactive approach
- Be able to organise yourself and others
- Experience working in the Fire & Security industry
- SMSTS Card
- Computer literate, including all Microsoft programs
- Experience using CAD advantageous
Full clean driving license is essential.
Tailored Fire & Security are NSI Gold Approved and therefore all employees are screened in line with BS7858 and DBS checked.
Location: Greater Manchester
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: +44 (0) 161 874 1940