Internal Account Executive
Tailored Fire & Security are currently looking for an Internal Account Executive to join our team.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays - increasing with service
- Employee recognition scheme
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an Internal Account Executive to join our dynamic team.
We are an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth, and due to the expansion of the business we are looking for an Internal Account Executive to join our team.
We specialise in the design, service and installation of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems. We use the most up to date technology to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is kept.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation, where you will be an integral part of the team; you will be supporting the wider Sales team and Sales Director to manage existing accounts and target new clients in key vertical markets.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in developing a career in Sales and Account Management, and the role would suit a recent business graduate or someone currently studying for a business related degree (or equivalent).
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To assist Key Account Managers in the quoting and scoping of works
- Assess scope of works of enquiries
- To cost and assess values of contracts
- To prepare tender documentation and presentations
- Attending post contract meetings with delivery teams
- Monitoring sales enquiries
- Following up on leads
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. AutoCAD or similar design packages would be an advantage
- Proven verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum G.C.S.E Grade B or equivalent in Mathematics would be preferred
- Track record in finding solutions to problems whilst meeting deadlines
- Personable, organised and excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with staff from all levels of the business