Install Fire & Security Engineer
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an experienced Install Fire and Security Engineer to join our Install function of the business.
- Competitive salary and OTE.
- Company vehicle.
- Overtime available.
- Attractive holidays increasing with service.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Travel and standby time paid.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written and with all levels of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist with other general tasks where required across the business.
- Tailored Fire & Security are NSI Gold Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS7858 and DBS Checked.
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- ECS Card.
- To carry out reactive and preventative maintenance and additional works to existing fire and security systems.
- To ensure that pre-planned maintenance schedules are kept up to date. This is done by our internal CASH system and is supported by the Service Co-Ordinator.
- Assist and escort visiting contractors where necessary.
- Fault finding and defect rectification, some installation work may be required.
- Become familiar with the structure of the department and the various client sites.
- Complete all duties assigned in a safe manner, observing all required regulations.
- Investigate the performance of equipment installed onsite to produce reports and recommendations.
- To mentor and develop any apprentice engineers that may be placed with you.