Integration, Reporting & Management for Fire & Security Systems
TFSNET® is a critical alarm reporting and management system for Fire & Security Systems, generally used on large sites which have multiple systems and control panels. The system is capable of bringing together equipment from various manufacturers whilst giving the user the advantage of viewing and controlling all the systems in the same format.
TFSNET® can report and be managed from multiple locations, important reports can be generated and system logs can be kept. Furthermore, the system can utilise the existing building infrastructure networks including Ethernet TCP/IP as well as proprietary networks via traditional RS485 cable methods, fibre optics or telephonic (PABX.PSTN, ISDN or ASDL). Remote buildings can also be linked via GSM networks.
- Seamless Integration of multiple system manufacturers (see list)
- Kidde Vega and Legacy Systems can be connected
- Uses Existing Infrastructure or IT Infrastructure
- Single or Multi Site Capability
- User Defined Visual & Audible Alarms
- User Configurable Screen Layouts
- Windows operating platform
- TCP/IP Connectivity
- Multiple Workstations
- On-Screen system status display
- Management Reporting
- History Search
- High Level Integrity and redundancy
- Integration and interaction between external systems
- User profiles to suite operator responsibility, password protected.
Applications & Connectivity
Transmission & Connectivity
- NHS Hospital Sites
- Chemical Plants
- MOD Sites
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Large Shopping Centres
- Monitor Remote Sites (Off Site)
- Reporting of Events and Automated Response
- Expansion of Day Night Controls
- Pager Interface
- Multiple Language
- Multi Tasking with other PC operations
The following systems are just some of the systems supported by TFSNET®. A more detailed list is available upon request.
- Kidde Vega & Legacy Systems
- Advanced Electronics
Other Critical Systems
- Galaxy Intruder Systems
- Paxton Access Control
- Medical Alarms
- Critical Plant
- Panic Alarms
minimum requirements Pentium PC with 256MB memory (512MB or greater preferred) + 40GB hard disk (or greater), running Windows 2000 Professional or Windows XP Professional.
4 (on basic system without additional hardware).
Up to 2047.
Zones/Loops per Node
Up to 255.
Inputs per Zone
Up to 255.
States per Input
Up to 16.
Maximum Text Pages
2,129,698,800 (theoretical limit). In practice this is limited by the disk space.
Up to 32,000 pages.
Up to 32,000 events/alarms per day.
Also 32,000 isolations and 32,000 system events may be stored each day. There is no limit on how long the data may be stored, assuming adequate disk space.
Up to 2,000 users may have their own password and user profile defining which modules they may access.
Event Type Categories
Up to 32,000 event type categories, e.g. ‘Security Alarm’ or ‘Plant Fault’. Defines how this type of event should be handled by the system.
Up to 32,000. Set up by the event type.
CONNECT is a powerful and flexible tool that is consistently being enhanced and improved to meet the challenges in today’s alarm management situations. Therefore the data presented here is subject to change as part of that ongoing process.