Jobs & Vacancies
Telesales Lead Generators
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for two Telesales Lead Generators to join our team at our Head Office in Oldham.
Position Title: Telesales Lead Generator
Employment Status: Full Time | 37.5 Hours | Monday to Friday | 9:00am to 5.00pm
Reports To: Sales Director
We are an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth and due to the expansion of the department we are looking for two experienced Telesales Lead Generators to join our dynamic team.
We specialise in the design, service and installation of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms systems. We use the most up to date technology to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is kept.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation with upcoming projects where you will be an integral part of the team.
In this role you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining the prospect database
• Identify new business opportunities
• Self-Generating new business and following up on all Leads
• Carry out Pre-qualifying questionnaires when required.
• Maintaining and Developing customer relations
• Sales reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal communication and telephone skills
• Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
• Experience working in a Telesales environment preferential but not essential
• Able to take a flexible and proactive approach
• Be able to organise yourself and others
• Experience working in the Fire & Security industry advantageous
• Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Excel and PowerPoint
• Tailored Fire & Security are NSI Gold Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS 7858 and DBS checked
As part of your other responsibilities
• Commitment to cross functional team working is essential
• This job description is non-exhaustive and is intended to define the scope of overall responsibilities. A flexible and responsive approach is expected from all team members
• Competitive Salary
• 21 days holiday + Bank holidays increasing with service
• Commission based on targets achieved
• Pension: Auto enrolment pension Scheme
• Training and Development Opportunities
To apply: please send your CV to HR@tfs-ltd.com
- Start Date: