Jobs & Vacancies
Service Engineer - Canary Wharf
Tailored Fire & Security Group are recruiting for a position working for our prestigious client based in Canary Wharf you will be part of a team of 3 engineers and will be expected to carry out the following;
- Reactive Maintenance/Fault finding
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Small Works/Installs
- Working with various applications remotely
- Managing the Faults Data Base
- Meeting SLA’s for Reactive Faults
- Managing & covering the daily high alarm accounts reported
- Providing over the phone Technical Support Remotely to other BAU Engineers & LSP’s on site across EMEA
- Reporting to the client (when necessary)
- Reporting to the Account Manager
- Raising permit requests
- Raising Change Requests
- Submitting detailed quote requests
The ideal candidate will ideally have knowledge of large networked Access Control & CCTV systems as well as Intruder Systems ideally on the following applications; Picture Perfect/Lenel Onguard/Nice Vision(Vision Hub),Guardall or equivalent.
Experience of working within a financial environment would be an advantage.
The contract is based across EMEA therefore you must be willing to travel.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Company Vehicle/Car Allowance or Travel Allowance, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Start Date: 16th December, 2018