Jobs & Vacancies
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the projects and installations function of the business.
We are an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth and due to the expansion of our Installations department, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of all the installations within the company.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently through all stages of a project’s life cycle.
We are looking for an aspirational, driven & influential individual to lead the team. This is an exciting opportunity join a well-established organisation with upcoming projects you will be an integral part of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Responsibility for the management of project delivery outputs, including programme, financial information, health & safety, environmental performance and progress for all allocated schemes.
• Responsible for the day to day management of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring the successful delivery of the projects.
• To ensure that you are complaint with the companies’ procedures and in line with British Standards.
• To manage the project team effectively, ensuring they all have clear objects to ensure delivery of project.
• To take ownership of the profitability of the project and have overall responsibility of the financial position.
• To be able to report, and work closely with the Branch Director, giving updates on the projects.
• To complete contract documentation.
• To prepare estimates and quotations.
• To be able to build and maintain strong relationships with contractors and suppliers.
• Procurement of plant, materials and specialist subcontractors.
• To ensure that all contract documentation is prepared in line with the client specifications and timeframes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to take a proactive approach
• Be able to organise yourself and others
• Experience working in the Fire & Security industry.
• Experience of project management.
• ECS Card
• Computer literate, including all Microsoft programs
• Experience using CAD advantageous
• Travel to and from customers sites is an essential part of the role, all our clients are based across the North of the country however occasional travel maybe required anywhere inside or outside of the UK subject to the needs of the business.
• Tailored Fire & Security are NSI GOLD Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS7858 and DBS Checked.
• Full clean driving license is essential.
• Competitive Salary
• Company vehicle
• 21 days holiday increasing with service
• Pension: -Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Other benefits: -PPE & Uniform, Company Laptop and Phone
• Training opportunities
• Position Title: Manager
• Team: Service / Operations
• Employment Status: Full Time, 40 Hours, Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm
• Reports To: Service Director
To apply: Please send a current CV to HR@tfs-ltd.com
- Start Date: