Jobs & Vacancies
Fire & Security Installation Engineer - North West
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an experienced Fire and Security Installations Engineer to join our Contracts and Installations function of the business.
We are an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth and due to the expansion of our contracts department we are looking for an experienced, aspirational & driven Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation with upcoming projects where you will be an integral part of the team.
Must have full competency in Fire, Intruder, CCTV, Fire and Access Systems installation but additional training will be given.
As an Installation Engineer you will need to have experience in:
• IP Systems
As the successful candidate, you will be able to manage yourself whilst onsite and be able to use your own initiative. You will have good communication skills and be able to build and maintain relationships on site with clients. You will have a good understanding of Health & Safety and be able to identify risks whilst on site.
Fire & Security Installation Engineer Position Requirements - Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience installing fire detection systems including alarms
• At least 5 years' experience
• A good understating of installation/electrical procedures and principles related to the fire and security industry
• FIA 1,2,3 qualified
• Full understanding BS5839
• Tailored Fire & Security are NSI GOLD approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS7858, all engineers will also be DBS checked.
• Full clean driving license is essential.
• ECS Card
• Competitive Salary
• Company Vehicle
• Overtime available
• 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing with service.
• Pension: Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
• Other benefits: -PPE & Uniform, Laptop and Phone.
• Training and Development Opportunities
• Position Title: Fire and Security Installation Engineer
• Team: Installation / Operations
• Employment Status: Full Time | 40 Hours | Monday to Friday | 8.00am to 4.30pm + Travel
• Reports to: Service Director
To apply: Please send a current CV to HR@tfs-ltd.com
- Start Date: