Jobs & Vacancies
Key Account / Business Development Manager
Position Title: Key Account / Business Development Manager
Team: National Contracts Department
Employment Status: Full Time | 37.5 Hours | Monday to Friday | 9:00am to 5.00pm
Reports To: Sales Director
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an experienced Key Account / Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team.
We are an award-winning Fire and Security company with impressive year on year growth and due to the expansion of the business we are looking for an experienced BDM to join our team.
We specialise in the design, service and installation of Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms systems and use the most up to date technology to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is kept.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established organisation where you will be an integral part of the team; you will be given an existing client base to focus on maintaining relationships with and generating new business through the key clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience working within the industry and have a strong background in Account Management and New Business Development, with experience in Design across both fire and security systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Maintain and manage existing relationships with key accounts
• Identify new business opportunities
• Ensuring quotations are provided in a timely manner
• Working closely with a team of Estimators
• Carrying out Pre-qualifying questionnaires when required
• Strategic planning and forecasting
• Sales reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to take a flexible and proactive approach.
• Be able to organise yourself and others.
• Experience working in the Fire & Security industry
• Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft programs including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Tailored Fire & Security are NSI Gold Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS 7858 and DBS checked.
Other Responsibilities May Include:
• Be available to travel nationally / internationally to support the business and customer needs.
• Commitment to cross functional team working is essential.
• This job description is non-exhaustive and is intended to define the scope of overall responsibilities. A flexible and responsive approach is expected from all management team members.
• Competitive Salary
• Commission Scheme
• 21 days holiday + Bank holidays increasing with service.
• Company Car scheme or Car allowance
• Employee recognition scheme
• Pension: Auto enrolment pension Scheme
• Training and Development Opportunities
To apply: please send a current CV to HR@tfs-ltd.com
- Start Date: