Jobs & Vacancies
Tailored Fire & Security are looking for an experienced Fire & Security Service Engineer
• To carry out reactive & preventative maintenance and additional works to existing fire & security systems.
• To ensure that pre-planned maintenance schedules are kept up to date. This is done via our internal CASH system and is supported by the Service Co-Ordinator.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written and with all levels of the business.
• Ability to work as part of a team and assist with other general tasks where required across the business.
• Assist and escort visiting contractors where necessary.
• Fault finding and defect rectification, some installation work may be required.
• Become familiar with the structure of the department and the various client sites.
• Complete all duties assigned in a safe manner, observing all required regulations.
• Investigate the performance of equipment installed onsite to produce reports and recommendations.
• To mentor and develop any apprentice engineers that may be placed with you.
As an experienced engineer you will have experience in PPM and Fault Finding providing a first time fix on various fire & security systems including Gent, Advanced, Milestone, Hik, Galaxy, Texecom, Sateon, Lenel, Paxton
As the successful candidate, you will be able to manage yourself whilst onsite and be able to use your own initiative. You will have good communication skills and be able to build and maintain relationships on site with clients. You will have a good understanding of Health & Safety and be able to identify risks whilst on site.
Tailored Fire & Security are NSI GOLD Approved and therefore screen all engineers in line with BS7858 and DBS Checked.
The position is a full time permanent position after the initial probation period.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30PM. Travel to and from site is required.
A full UK clean driving licence.
• Competitive salary
• 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company Van
• Mobile Phone
To apply please send a current CV to AnneliesKowzan@tfs-ltd.com
- Start Date: