Jobs & Vacancies
Tailored Fire and Security are looking for a part time finance manager, minimum 20hrs per week, with the opportunity to progress into a full time role as the position develops.
The Finance Manager role presents a great opportunity to join a growing, vibrant business based in Oldham.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Manager will manage a small team, developing staff, processes, and systems to ensure the finance team functions in an efficient manner.
Initial responsibilities will include:
• Managing and coordinating responsibilities within the finance team
• Overseeing Month end across the group of businesses
• Review of financial Controls and potential operational efficiencies
• Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting up to 13 weeks
• Processing and checking supplier payment runs
• Overseeing all bank processing and managing banking relationships
• Ensure the business is compliant with international VAT reporting requirements
• Ensure full compliance with HMRC Preparation of VAT Returns
• Intrastat and ec sales reporting
• Processing accounts up to TB
• Overseeing year end in preparation for the external accountant
• Assisting with the completion of monthly management accounts analysing data and reviewing the reporting pack
The ideal candidate will have relevant finance experience within an SME Business. You should be comfortable managing staff and co-ordinating month end timetables to ensure deadlines are met for the team and have the desire to improve and streamline processes and systems. This role presents a great opportunity to work within a growing a vibrant company.
To apply, please email a current CV to Donna Appleton - email@example.com.
- Start Date: